Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Dane Trethowan
Sendt: 5. juni 2019 12:13
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: Re: [all-audio] Yesterday's Apple event

I can’t have one of those Mac Pro machines either but boy! Do I wish I could <smile>.
In the meantime I’m perfectly happy with my 4 Mac mini machines, 2 iMac machines and my MacBook Pro.
1 Mac mini machine runs the Plex Media Server here, another manages the Twonky Media server and is used to record from the Cable box, another manages Radio Archives and the forth is a server machine.
All these Mac mini machines are late 2012 models and still going strong.

On 5 Jun 2019, at 5:38 pm, Anders Holmberg <anders@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:

Hi!
Well, one can have different thoughts.
I guess this will just be more Ios like on the mac as they split things.
I was sadly missing the event but i will listen to it later.
THe new Mac Pro which of course is out of my money range was interesting even though its nothing i will spend money on.
/A

4 juni 2019 kl. 23:15 skrev Dane Trethowan <grtdane@internode.on.net>:

I’m sure many of you on list were following along and what an event it was, certainly far better than the other session Apple held a few months back.
The highlight for me was the announcement that iTunes is to be split into 3 different Apps and not before time too I hear you all say.
Apple Music App will handle all your music. Apple Podcasts your podcasts etc and Apple TV for the rest, sound familiar? It certainly does so if you’re using an IOS device.