Re: Yesterday's Apple event

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
Well, one can have different thoughts.
I guess this will just be more Ios like on the mac as they split things.
I was sadly missing the event but i will listen to it later.
THe new Mac Pro which of course is out of my money range was interesting even though its nothing i will spend money on.
/A

4 juni 2019 kl. 23:15 skrev Dane Trethowan <grtdane@internode.on.net>:

I’m sure many of you on list were following along and what an event it was, certainly far better than the other session Apple held a few months back.
The highlight for me was the announcement that iTunes is to be split into 3 different Apps and not before time too I hear you all say.
Apple Music App will handle all your music. Apple Podcasts your podcasts etc and Apple TV for the rest, sound familiar? It certainly does so if you’re using an IOS device.