From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: June 2, 2019 11:39 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Goldwave problem persists

I am writing in the hope that some list member might have a version of GoldWave older than 6.23 which he would be willing either to email as an attachment or to send a download link.

Older versions of the program worked fine, but 6.23 and subsequently
6.35 cause my system to hang, regardless of what screen reader I am using. Incidentally, I am running windows 10, 1809 although I had the same problem using 1803. It isn't a matter of just muting the sound card. I also should mention that I am having the same problem on another PC running 1809. Frankly, I am out of ideas.

Is any other list member having similar problems with the current incarnation of GoldWave?

Don Roberts

Don Roberts