Re: Goldwave problem persists

Colin Howard

Greetings,

I've set all visuals to blank and never had any problems but am still
running V5.70.

I've put V5.70 on DropBox, I'll leave it there until Friday mid day UK time
or until advised it has been taken.

Here are the DropBox details:

File Name:
gwave570.exe

Modified dropbox DownLoad Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3er6rrqxhtp6ykz/gwave570.exe?dl=1

On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 20:38:41 -0700, "Donald L. Roberts"
<donald.roberts99@...> wrote:

-I am writing in the hope that some list member might have a version of
-GoldWave older than 6.23 which he would be willing either to email as an
-attachment or to send a download link.
-
-
-Older versions of the program worked fine, but 6.23 and subsequently
-6.35 cause my system to hang, regardless of what screen reader I am
-using.  Incidentally, I am running windows 10, 1809 although I had the
-same problem using 1803.   It isn't a matter of just muting the sound
-card.  I also should mention that I am having the same problem on
-another PC running 1809. Frankly, I am out of ideas.
-
-Is any other list member having similar problems with the current
-incarnation of GoldWave?
-
-
-Don Roberts