Goldwave problem persists

Donald L. Roberts

I am writing in the hope that some list member might have a version of GoldWave older than 6.23 which he would be willing either to email as an attachment or to send a download link.

Older versions of the program worked fine, but 6.23 and subsequently 6.35 cause my system to hang, regardless of what screen reader I am using.  Incidentally, I am running windows 10, 1809 although I had the same problem using 1803.   It isn't a matter of just muting the sound card.  I also should mention that I am having the same problem on another PC running 1809. Frankly, I am out of ideas.

Is any other list member having similar problems with the current incarnation of GoldWave?

Don Roberts

Don Roberts