From: Evan Reese
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 5:23 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Switch Questions

Open the menu with the alt key and arrow down to Add File(s). It's the first
thing.
When you click on that, then you browse to the folder where the file is you
want to convert. Once you find the file or files, I think you have to tab
over to Open and hit that for Switch to officially add it. Somebody can
correct me on that if I'm wrong.
Evan