From: Tom Kaufman
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 4:53 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Switch Questions

Hello list: Am attempting to convert some files using Switch, but has been
a while and I don't exactly remember the procedure for doing this (used to
do it all the time) but as I said, it's been a while! How do I get a given
file into Switch: do I simply "copy and paste?" Or is there another way? I
used to know, but have just forgotten!