Re: my Vizio 50-Inch 4k ultra smart TV

Curtis Delzer

well, my wife is tickled, I am tickled, our kitty is tickled to watch TV, and our neighbors are . . . which? :)

Not since the days of the first push button TVS, or even earlier have we had, as blind persons access to all aspects of a TV before. That is how innovating this is since after the accessibility in the menu was turned on, all that is necessary is to know which button is which on the remote and you're in. So, I guess you could say I was pleased! :)

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 5/13/2019 5:57 AM, Hamit Campos wrote:
Pure epicness dude. Keep us posted on how it all works out.

On 5/13/2019 12:45 AM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
Remember I mentioned I'd won such about 2 weeks ago? Well, you all helped me with getting sort of aligned to it, the manual, how a "sound bar works and what is meant, so I wish to just let you all know I am all set up. Also, the "talks" mentioned which I had someone turn on from the main menu under "accessibility," talks every aspect of the TV, so I have two voices;  (1) from the cable box and (2) from the TV. How nice is this, making it also available to things over the net which it seems I can also stream if I wish too.