Re: Hoping to buy

Gerardo Corripio

I’m in Mexico, hoping models you’ll suggest are available here.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 13 may 2019, a la(s) 8:16 a. m., Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...> escribió:

First what country are you in? Because I see that sent from my IPhone is in spanish. I ask what country you're in because well at least in Central America things are a bit quite a bit behind. Also models maybe different.

I’d like to someday buy myself a Samsung 32-inch minimum if possible, with speech on it. What models TV should I look for, or in the store, what should I tel the salesperson to look for within the menus, to ensure the TV has some sort of audio-guide for its menus, settings etc? Thanks for info.