my Vizio 50-Inch 4k ultra smart TV

Curtis Delzer

Remember I mentioned I'd won such about 2 weeks ago? Well, you all helped me with getting sort of aligned to it, the manual, how a "sound bar works and what is meant, so I wish to just let you all know I am all set up. Also, the "talks" mentioned which I had someone turn on from the main menu under "accessibility," talks every aspect of the TV, so I have two voices;  (1) from the cable box and (2) from the TV. How nice is this, making it also available to things over the net which it seems I can also stream if I wish too.

--

Curtis Delzer
HS