Re: Reading Olympus DM70 filenames on a Mac

Does your MacBook Pro have a SD Card slot? I know my model doesn’t but some do.
If your machine has a SD Card slot then why not remove the SD card from the DM720 and insert it directly into the Mac machine so you can browse the files directly from there, may save quite a bit of time.

On 8 May 2019, at 2:44 am, Mike Busboom <mbusboom@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I recently acquired an Olympus DM720 recorder, and I am very satisfied with the recording quality. Since I primarily use it to record interviews, it’s almost overkill.

I am having one problem, however:
What I want to do is move the recordings from the DM720 to my MacBook Pro. Whle the words „Remote device“ appear in the sidebar, no files are showing up when I arrow over to the file list. When I connect the DM720 to my MacBook Pro the 720 beeps twice and then says PC connection. But can anyone tell me why the MacBook doesn’t see the files? Once I hear the message, what do I need to do in order to get the list of files on the unit?

Thanks to all of you,

Mike