You can use other Apps with the Amp such as ARC MC Pro to stream content using DLNA.
The amp has a built-in AirPlay function for streaming directly using AirPlay.
All this is just the tip of the iceberg.

On 3 May 2019, at 4:25 am, Mike Barnard <9988mbarnard@...> wrote:

I do have an iphone 8.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2019 1:48 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Intagraded amp questions:

I’m sure if they stock Denon then they’ll have no problems sourcing that machine.
I would add that you would find it most beneficial if you have an IOS or Android device so you can take full advantage of what these AVR receivers have to offer.

On 3 May 2019, at 3:14 am, Mike Barnard <9988mbarnard@...> wrote:

Thanks, I really appreciate your help. There is a place Audio Classics, about 40 miles from me in Binghamton, Ny. Do you mind if I send your email to them, so they can find out if they can get the amp?
Mike Barnard
KD2CDU