Olympus DM7 digital voice recorder

Andy

Hi all.

It's daft I know, what with being the proud owner of the Zoom H6 and F8n, but I purchased a second hand Olympus DM7 digital voice recorder.

Both Zooms are rather bulky for some recording items out of doors and I wanted something that I coould put in a pocket.

I've got the instructions booklet, which is of no help to me and I was wondering if perhaps Neal Ewars had covered this device.

Perhaps there is another list member who has an audio tutorial or as I said, anything from Neal.

I've tried the old faverate of "Accessible Youtube", but I could only find one file from Olympus themselfs, which are of little support also.

Please assist if you can my friends.

Very best wishes.

Andy.