From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Geoff
Eden
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2019 7:02 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] FM Transmitter Problem

Tom, if you have carrier but no audio, then you need to explore the path
from audio into your transmitter.

If your technician was messing with your audio, there is a strong likelihood

that a cable was left unplugged, or put into the wrong receptacle.

You can test this by plugging something independent into the transmitter. If

you have a cable that would go from a portable radio, let's say, to the
input on the transmitter, then you can test it easily.

Easy for me to say! You think?

Geoff