Re: FM Transmitter Problem

Adrian Spratt

Curtis, what is your alternative method?

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Delzer
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 6:40 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] FM Transmitter Problem

I believe it, had the same issue when I had FM room in North Dakota.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 4/2/2019 2:00 PM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
It does, Curtis...but I think mine is plugged in (in fact, am sure of it) otherwise, it wouldn't have been running this long as it seldom gets turned off (and I've had it running (for the most part) since early 2005!