Re: FM Transmitter Problem

Curtis Delzer

doesn't that work on a battery? or have an off/on switch? hmm, I've got a couple of those around here somewhere and used them almost constantly until I figured out another way here in Southern California where there are no blank or unused spots on the FM band.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 4/2/2019 1:39 PM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
Hello list: I seem to have developed a problem with My FM Transmitter that
I got back in 2004; this afternoon, I had to have my speaker system replaced
(should have had the guy check to make sure that this transmitter was still
working) he had assured me that it was independent of the speakers (which
actually does make sense) but now I find that, although the transmitter is
throwing a carrier, it's no longer transmitting! There is no way I can get
to where that thing plugs into the computer! So what must I do to make this
thing transmit again? Although I don't use it as much as I used to, there
are some applications where I do need to have it working as there are a
couple of things that only come via the computer! If anyone has any ideas,
feel free to pass them along! The guy actually is coming back as I am
having the power switch replaced on my computer tower; am hoping it's just a
simple thing like maybe something got disconnected! But if this were the
case, I would have no carrier.correct? Anyhow thanks for any help or info
that you can offer!