Re: Winamp Volume Level
Hi Howard,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Try the following.
1. Press ctrl+p for preferences.
2. Arrow up or down to Plugins. If it is closed, press right arrow to open it.
3. Arro to Output.
4. Assuming you are using the Nullsoft DirectSound Output plugin, tab to configure and press space.
5. Tab to the current tab name (e.g. device, Buffering, Fading or Other).
6. Arrow to the Other tab if not already there.
7. Tab to Enable volume control and ensure that it is checked.
8. Tab to OK and press enter.
9. Tab to Close and press enter.
See if that helps.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Monday, 18 March 2019 12:20 PM
Subject: [all-audio] Winamp Volume Level
I'm using an older version of Winamp because I thought Win10 migh keep
it in focus while playing. It does not.
My question: When I move to the window that Winamp is playing in, the
up and down arrows do not control volume level any more. I think it used
to work, but now it don't. What did I do wrong? Any ideas/suggestions?