From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Monday, 18 March 2019 12:20 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Winamp Volume Level

Hi All,

I'm using an older version of Winamp because I thought Win10 migh keep
it in focus while playing. It does not.

My question: When I move to the window that Winamp is playing in, the
up and down arrows do not control volume level any more. I think it used
to work, but now it don't. What did I do wrong? Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks.

Howard