Re: getting the key into Sound Forge 12

Hamit Campos

I'd get eyes if you could. Magics is so damn hard to deal with. There's no real easy way to get hold of them. But anyways back to the topic at hand. I had to have my neice abby help me activate the trials of the New Audio Studio 11 and Pro.

On 3/16/2019 6:39 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
I am having much difficulty  getting the serial number into SF12Pro64. There is so many undecipherable characters, and though I can get any screen reader I have to say "activate with serial number," and "run as demo, and  "why register," I cannot get it to do anything after I paste the bleeping serial number into the program and then press "activate . . " or, even paste the serial number into the program and then press "active . . "

Any of you have a secret way, with screen reader or will I need to get some eyes on this project. (not easy to do since I have no monitor for the PC at all.)

THANKS I've activated all my sound forges beforehand, beginning with sf5 when it was Sonic Foundry.