From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 4:34 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Sound Cloud

Hi,

I'm considering an account with Sound Cloud given the increasing amount of
clips and samples that I'm capturing using various pieces of recording
equipment.

Up till now I've been using Dropbox though as the amount of clips increase
so does the struggle to keep things organised.

Has anyone used Sound Cloud before? Sound cloud seems to be the obvious
solution to my problem though there may be other solutions out there.

-----
No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.