Re: Sound Cloud

Anders Holmberg

Hi!
I’ve tried it on android and used their app.
Its fairly accessible from what i can remember.
But i would like to try it on my Apple hardware to.
/A

28 feb. 2019 kl. 13:33 skrev Dane Trethowan <grtdane@internode.on.net>:

Hi,

I'm considering an account with Sound Cloud given the increasing amount of
clips and samples that I'm capturing using various pieces of recording
equipment.

Up till now I've been using Dropbox though as the amount of clips increase
so does the struggle to keep things organised.

Has anyone used Sound Cloud before? Sound cloud seems to be the obvious
solution to my problem though there may be other solutions out there.