Re: Another tv, OR add speakers or sound bar?

Gary Schindler

A bigger TV doesn't always mean that the sound will be better! The TV's are flat, and the enclosures are cramped and small.

A good sound bar with a sub woofer would be a nice addition for your set. It would help if you were able to turn off the internal speakers on the TV. If possible, use a toslink or SPDIF cable to hook up the sound bar. sometimes just hooking up a good set of computer or amplified speakers to the TV will go a long way to better sound.

If you do get a bigger TV, wall mounting can help with the acoustics of the set, but again the cabinet has to be thicker on the TV too.

On 2/28/2019 2:17 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
‘Ve a 22-inch Samsung flat screen, whose sound is terrible! I don’t know why I bothered to buy it back in July of 2013, before seeing if I could test out the sound before. Anyway I’m wanting to better the sound of it, thus I’d like your advice if get a bigger TV (possibly a 32-inch with etter sound),or buy myself a SoundBar? For now, I plug in my earbuds for me to be able to enjoy tv WITH MY HEARING AIDS.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

--
Gary G. Schindler