Re: Another tv, OR add speakers or sound bar?

Smiling?

It seems anymore these days the primary connection of devices is via HDMI, but it is not isolated to HDMI. Just like most things, it entirely depends upon the amount of money one throws at whatever situation. $100 is what I would honestly expect to pay for a decent SoundBar, but try and keep in mind, this is entirely subjective as are most things.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:28 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Another tv, OR add speakers or sound bar?

What’s the least expensive of SoundBars? And are they easy to set up by yourselves? What does it involve to connect to the TV or flat screen?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 28 feb 2019, a la(s) 1:21 p. m., Smiling? <blind7@...> escribió:

I would definitely invest in a SoundBar. Preferably with a sub, but not knowing your financial situation, obviously I do not have a clue of what you are willing to spend.