Re: Another tv, OR add speakers or sound bar?

Smiling?

I would definitely invest in a SoundBar. Preferably with a sub, but not knowing your financial situation, obviously I do not have a clue of what you are willing to spend.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:17 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Another tv, OR add speakers or sound bar?

‘Ve a 22-inch Samsung flat screen, whose sound is terrible! I don’t know why I bothered to buy it back in July of 2013, before seeing if I could test out the sound before. Anyway I’m wanting to better the sound of it, thus I’d like your advice if get a bigger TV (possibly a 32-inch with etter sound),or buy myself a SoundBar? For now, I plug in my earbuds for me to be able to enjoy tv WITH MY HEARING AIDS.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel