So in short I suppose I best add some details.
The Heos 7 HS2 itself has 5 drivers in total plus 2 passive radiators - 5 drivers consist of 2 mid-range, 2 tweeters and a sub-woofer which is actually set below the mid volume, all other drivers are set to their mid settings.
The device I used to capture this was the Olympus LS-14.

On 24 Feb 2019, at 6:20 am, Evan Reese <mentat1@...> wrote:

It does sound pretty good, but the bass is off to the right instead of centered, which would cause me to not want to use it.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2019 2:04 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Sample of the Denon Heos 7 HS2 Powered Network Speaker

Okay for what its worth.

Here's a sample of what the Denon Heos 7 HS2 Network powered speaker sounds
like which I think perfectly reasonable.

The source material is the Up Tempo Smooth Jazz Radiotunes channel.

Note this sample has been compressed to MP3 from the original 96KHZ 24-bit
Wave sample.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6ld33prfi6oypq/Denon%20Heos%207.mp3?dl=0