From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Sunday, 24 February 2019 2:23 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Huge leap forward for Apple TV

Yeah 6 months ya said. Can't wait to hear something on it. I have kinda an idea of how good it should be from that recording nade on an F4. But still it wasn't too much.

On 2/23/2019 10:02 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Yep I completely understand. I had been saving for the F8N months before I was able to purchase it.

On 24 Feb 2019, at 1:15 am, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...> wrote:

Ah in my case it's like the thing with the F8N. I nead more dough bro. Some serious dough.

On 2/22/2019 8:57 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
I would never have owned at Atmos system either if my previous Denon AVR-2113 not died during a software update.