Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Dane Trethowan
Sendt: 22. februar 2019 18:26
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: Re: [all-audio] New In Stock Talking Multimeter

Hi there and sorry for the late reply.
I've had a look at this meter and my own personal view is that $400 is one
hell of a lot to spend on something like this.
I bought a Bluetooth Multi Meter from an Australian supplier called Jaycar
Electronics and this does me well enough.
I use my Android phone along with the downloadable App which does a number
of things.
Firstly you can double-tap on the screen to have a voice readout or set this
to automatic mode, the App uses Google TTS Engine or whatever you have set
as a default TTS engine.
Second the App creates a log which you can upload to Dropbox or Google Drive
so you can keep track of the measurements you're making or add notes if
required.
The cost of this meter was $130 Australian.
A quick search on Amazon reveals quite a few Bluetooth Multi Meter tools
which may be useful or in fact be the same as the one I'm discussing here so
its up to the buyer I guess to do some testing and to return the unit if it
can't be used.
Thanks Frank for passing this information on to the list.