Re: URL for Zoom please

Andy

Hi again Dane.

It looks very much like both of us are the only people on this list with a Zoom F8N!

That'sa great pity as we could both benefit with more members with this gear.

I'm getting on very slowly Dane. I still have my Zoom H6 as a back-up, but I suppose I'll be selling it off to another member shortly.

As yet I still only have my Zoom H6 clip-on's - the XY and the right angle to work with.

I'm still trying to get the help I need to use my BSM Binaural microphones on my machine for street recordings.

Shortly, I'll be looking for a couple of Sure 57 microphones, stands and cables, for recording bands etc.

You were talking about batteries. I've decided not to use batteries as these would be too expensive.

I'm going to get an external power supply with the Herosi , Erosie, Parding the spelling, to run my machine for over ten hours. These are not too expensive and will save you spending all that money on batteries.

You did not say yet if you also purchased a sound bag. If you did, which one and do you like it?

Very best wishes.

Andy.

----- Original Message -----
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] URL for Zoom please

So I take it you now have your Zoom F8N in some sort of working and recording order, how do you find it? I can’t put my F8N down.
The F8N is the most wonderful recorder I’ve ever used though I still have fond memories of the H6 and I don’t forget we all started somewhere before upgrading <smile>.
I’m trying to find some external power banks I can use with the Zoom F8N.
I also bought some Lythium batteries fro the recorder a couple of weeks ago.
Lythium batteries have a long shelf life and are much lighter than alkaline batteries whilst giving more power.
To be clear here I’m talking about Lythium batteries and not Lythium-iron batteries.
The Lythium cells I bought come in the AA size at 1.5 volts each cell.

On 18 Feb 2019, at 5:06 am, Andy via Groups.Io <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Dane.

Thanks for that link. I'll check it out this evening.

Dane, when you got your Zoom F8n, did you buy a sound bag?

I got one and it's far too big and I'm aware that there is another smaller bag but I cannot find it. That's why I'm planning to wright to Zoom direct!

Keep the chin up and happy recording.

Very best wishes.

Andy.

Join all-audio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.