From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtdane@...>
To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] URL for Zoom please

So I take it you now have your Zoom F8N in some sort of working and recording order, how do you find it? I can’t put my F8N down.
The F8N is the most wonderful recorder I’ve ever used though I still have fond memories of the H6 and I don’t forget we all started somewhere before upgrading <smile>.
I’m trying to find some external power banks I can use with the Zoom F8N.
I also bought some Lythium batteries fro the recorder a couple of weeks ago.
Lythium batteries have a long shelf life and are much lighter than alkaline batteries whilst giving more power.
To be clear here I’m talking about Lythium batteries and not Lythium-iron batteries.
The Lythium cells I bought come in the AA size at 1.5 volts each cell.

On 18 Feb 2019, at 5:06 am, Andy via Groups.Io <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Dane.

Thanks for that link. I'll check it out this evening.

Dane, when you got your Zoom F8n, did you buy a sound bag?

I got one and it's far too big and I'm aware that there is another smaller bag but I cannot find it. That's why I'm planning to wright to Zoom direct!

Keep the chin up and happy recording.

Very best wishes.

Andy.