Re: URL for Zoom please

Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...>

Hmm.. I don’t know whether mine is a sound bag, I looked on eBay and found a Carry Case from the Zoom F8N.
The case is a little difficult to describe but I’ll do my best.
At one end is a transparent piece which you lift off to insert the recorder on one side whilst on the other you can insert say the AC mains adapter etc.
On the sides of the case are expandable pockets for extras such as microphones, leads etc.
All of this is held together with velcro clasps which can be moved and rearranged depending on the contents in the case.
At the other end is a zippered panel that gives you access to everything.

On 18 Feb 2019, at 5:06 am, Andy via Groups.Io <meikle.aiden=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Dane.

Thanks for that link. I'll check it out this evening.

Dane, when you got your Zoom F8n, did you buy a sound bag?

I got one and it's far too big and I'm aware that there is another smaller bag but I cannot find it. That's why I'm planning to wright to Zoom direct!

Keep the chin up and happy recording.

Very best wishes.

Andy.