From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: February 10, 2019 2:18 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Help needed for strange problem

Thanks for answering.

No the sensitivity of microphone has not changed.

As I hope I mentioned, before the latest Windows, and my screen reader, Jaws, updated, within the last 2 weeks, When using Skype, meaning having it on, and having another window open, if I was talking with you, there was a setting that if made, you could not hear what was going on in that second window. Again, meaning, If I were playing poker in another window you could not hear it.

Right now, you hear everything coming from my screen reader and keystrokes. Not good. Not this way before.

HTH.

Morey