Youtube converter

Dean Masters

I need to get one song off Youtube. I used to use Ponce Media downloader but it stopped working for me so I went to Songr and now it won't download even though the song is on about five Youtube sites. I have tried some online converters but found they won't convert if the file has music. I did use VS download which is where I got the webm file and did find an online converter which worked well but then I found out I didn't have all the song in that file.

I have one week to get this song. so any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dean