From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hamit
Campos
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 5:59 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Zoom F8N Notes

Ah what happens? Like why do you have to clean them? Too bright or
something?

On 1/9/2019 3:06 AM, frank cuta wrote:
I use beta 58s for vocals at our monthly concerts but I find that for
some
female voices they need to be cleaned up a bit by taking out about 6 dB at
450 Hz. Not sure why but the old non beta 58 does not seem to have this
problem.

Frank