Re: Bossjock Junior and Studio

Dane Trethowan

For those who are wondering just what we’re talking about then have a look at this
http://backpackstudioapp.com/

On 30 Dec 2018, at 11:45 pm, Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...> wrote:

Interesting so I wonder why Bossjock Studio is still being sold as of 24 hours ago?

On 30 Dec 2018, at 11:44 pm, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...> wrote:

BossJock Studio is now being taken by another app (its evolution) it’s called Backpak Studio. bossJock studio won’t be updated anymore is from what I understand.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 30 dic 2018, a la(s) 4:34 a. m., Dane Trethowan <grtdane@...> escribió:

Hi,
Its been a good while since I put Bossjock through its paces and now I have an iPad Pro its the perfect time to reacquaint myself with this excellent DJ and Podcast recording App.
The first change I noticed was that Bossjock now comes in 2 flavours, the Bossjock Junior which I think is available from the Apps Store free of charge and the Studio version which has more advanced settings.
I’m happy to say that Bossjock seems just as accessible as it ever has been, in other words the App is incredibly user friendly and everything does as it says it does in the hlp and tips that come up on the screen.
I know some members of this list use the Bossjock App so perhaps they may wish to make additional comments.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the halfwits in this world behind.