From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2018 8:10 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Where to download? RE: [all-audio] panning in Winamp

Where can Idownload Winamp forWindows10 if it’s OK to ask on here? I know a newer versión of Winamp Willbecome, or is available, but from where, or whatversion of Winamp do you guys use and Works OK with Windows10 and NVDA? Thanks for info, and for the tips you guys are mentioning about panning etc.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10