From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom
Kaufman
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 2:50 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] Looking For Equivalent to Olympus DS-40Recorder

Hello list: Well it would seem that I have lost my good ole Olympus DS040
digital recorder! I've looked all over in areas where I thought it might
be! But alas, it just doesn't seem to be here! I know that this series of
digital recorders don't exist anymore under DS-40 or DS-50! But what is
Olympus making now that is the equivalent? I used this recorder mainly to
record music gigs (I know it mainly is supposed to be a voice recorder) but
I found that it doesn't do bad for recording live music! I also liked this
machine because of its size (small enough that I could just stick it in my
pocket) so assuming that I cannot locate the one I have, I'd surely love to
find a good replacement for it; I'd even go for the equivalent to the DS-50
(which might be even better; also would like to know where would be the best
place to find one here in the U.S.A.?

Thanks,