Re: Trying To Finding A Charging Cord For Discontinued Logitech Headset

pete gurney

hello Pat,

from your description of the socket it sounds like a mini USB socket not a micro one.
we got one of these leads of amazon recently for my wife and it only cost around £2 or $3.

pete.
--

On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 14:56:14 -0400
"Pat Seed" <patatips@...> wrote:

Hi Dane,
Yes, it does have a port on the right side of the headset. However, I have tried every USB cord that I have, and it does not match. The port is sort of rounded on one side, (not very much), and it is regular straight USB in the other half.
Anything else I can try?
Can the battery be removed and replaced?
I cannot find how the battery would come out though.
Blessings and All the Very Best,
Pat Seed

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtdane@...>