Re: Playing from PC to HiFI Amplifier / speakers.

Joe Paton

Hello P,

if you are in the uk, take a look at the sonneteer products.

There is the bard, which connects via usb. The receiver connects to
your pre-amp.
There are alternatives in other countries for sure, so you will need to
look if outside the UK.

Alternative, a bbluetooth system would do the trick, but the bard
devices are truly HI fidelity. Better by far, and they should be for
the asking price.

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 16:42:24 +1100
"Peter Scanlon" <> wrote:

I am seeking recommendations for devices/methods to play the music on my
computer to my hi fi amplifier/speakers, via wireless method.
Not wanting to play from cloud.


-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 4:27 PM
Subject: [all-audio] raising audio in goldwave


I have this track, if I wanted to make the vocals higher, how would I do

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to:

Also, you may like our page on facebook at

Joe Paton
telephone: 01702 543624
Mobile: 0 7 9 6 7 3 8 2 9 6 4
web site:

Join to automatically receive all group messages.