From: Alfa 4078 (Dave Rypma) 06 SYG
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 3:36 PM
To: alfaseeya@groups.io
Subject: Re: [alfaseeya] Urgent! If you know call me!

You're not alone! I carry 2 gallons of antifreeze. And 3 or 4 gallons of distilled water (good for drinking, coolant and batteries if you have FLAs). I could not have satisfied a 6 gallon loss!

Dave Rypma
2006 SYG #4078
VE3HTC/VE3DTR

On 2019-11-10 18:28, Ray and Lisa '06 ASYG #3896 via Groups.Io wrote:

And I thought 5 gallons was more than enough to carry with us
Guess not

Join alfaseeya@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.