Re: Urgent! If you know call me!

Alfa 4078 (Dave Rypma) 06 SYG

If you added ordinary water, I would replace it all. If you added distilled water, you could make up with an equal amount of pure (undiluted) antifreeze. Only use distilled water in the cooling system if possible. Any other water should require a change of coolant.
Dave Rypma
2006 SYG #4078
VE3HTC/VE3DTR
On 2019-11-10 18:12, Ray and Lisa '06 ASYG #3896 via Groups.Io wrote:

We couldn't really tell there is a cover on the hoses we just turn them all off there is a Cummings and a Freightliner in Redding
we're going to camp out in the parking lot and see if we can figure out which hose has the split possibly repair ourselves

But thinking we need new antifreeze since we  had to add water to Radiator
Thoughts?

Join alfaseeya@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.