Re: Amazon Prime Veteran's Discount

Angie Nelms '04 SY #3175

Thanks!

On Nov 10, 2019, at 8:57 AM, George Keller ’07 SYSL # 4264 <gkellerjr@...> wrote:

FYI….

I had trouble also.  I sent the following email to: veteransday@... along with a scanned image of my Veterans ID card.

Gentlemen,

I experienced some issues while attempting to secure my Prime Veterans discount today.  Customer service advised me to contact you for assistance.

I have attached a copy of my Veterans ID card.  My last day of active duty was in Dec. 1968

This email will serve as your authorization to charge the $79.00 to my Prime account.  If there are issues, please contact me.

Thank you for your help.

George Keller

980 521-2684

Within a few hours something was done to the link to allow processing.  Hope this helps.

George Keller

’07 SYSL # 4264

From: alfaseeya@groups.io [mailto:alfaseeya@groups.io] On Behalf Of Angie Nelms '04 SY #3175
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 10:33 AM
To: alfaseeya@groups.io
Subject: Re: [alfaseeya] Amazon Prime Veteran's Discount

We haven’t been able to get it to work either. 

On Nov 10, 2019, at 8:07 AM, Connie Knebel #2286 via Groups.Io <clkdlk2672@...> wrote:

good luck on getting that through-the wife has been trying for 3 days-and may not be finished yet as we all know -nothing is simple in todays times---the good old days are gone-everything is as difficult as it can be

On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 1:51:56 PM CST, George Keller ’07 SYSL # 4264 <gkellerjr@...> wrote:

Jim,

Thanks much for the heads up on the discount.  Assume you are a vet, thanks for your service.

George Keller

‘07 SYSL # 4264

1ST Inf Div – Lai Khe, RVN ’67 –‘68

From: alfaseeya@groups.io [mailto:alfaseeya@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Harvey '04 SeeYa #1507
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 7:44 AM
To: alfaseeya@groups.io
Subject: [alfaseeya] Amazon Prime Veteran's Discount

Looks like Amazon Prime is offering military vets a $40 off the annual membership fee for Veteran's day.  Knowing how much Alfa owners rely heavily on Amazon for parts and accessories (I know they own my firstborn son) I figured if you were a vet, I'd let you all know about it.

https://www.amazon.com/prime/promo/pricing/landing?promoID=A3J87G75D3ZPEJ&ref_=us_mil_assoc&tag=veteransaffai-blog-20

It's only good through Veterans Day so if you want it...her ya go.
--

Jim Harvey
Jacksonville, Florida
jimharvey1-at-comcast-dot-net
Tel: (904) 307-7762 (Leave a voicemail - I'll call you back.)
2004 See Ya model 1004 40' #1507

--
Angie

--
Angie

Join alfaseeya@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.