Re: Amazon Prime Veteran's Discount

Angie Nelms '04 SY #3175

Thanks!

On Nov 10, 2019, at 8:57 AM, George Keller ’07 SYSL # 4264 <gkellerjr@...> wrote:

FYI….

I had trouble also.  I sent the following email to: veteransday@... along with a scanned image of my Veterans ID card.

Gentlemen,

I experienced some issues while attempting to secure my Prime Veterans discount today.  Customer service advised me to contact you for assistance.

I have attached a copy of my Veterans ID card.  My last day of active duty was in Dec. 1968

This email will serve as your authorization to charge the $79.00 to my Prime account.  If there are issues, please contact me.

Thank you for your help.

George Keller

980 521-2684

Within a few hours something was done to the link to allow processing.  Hope this helps.

George Keller

’07 SYSL # 4264