Topics

Windows 10 on raspberry pi 4 #raspberrypi #airspydiscovery

Ryan Barbier <ryanbarbierdesousa56@...>

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in running SDR# on a raspberry pi, the version 4 supports Windows 10 but apparently it is not the full version of the OS like on a desktop. I'm not sure if posting links is OK, but the first google results mention the status of Windows 10 on RPI.

Anyone have experience using SDR# on the "IOT Core" version of Windows 10 ? If not, do you think there would be any issues ?

info@hb9ryz.ch

Hi Ryan
Mike a has a ready to use SD-Card for a Raspberry PI
https://photobyte.org/running-spyserver-raspberry-pi-3/

Mike gave me a great support :-)

Best 73 de HB9RYZ
Wolfgang

---
73' Wolfgang, HB9RYZ
Remote DX-Station at 1'660m
www.hb9ryz.ch

Am 2020-02-05 15:26, schrieb Ryan Barbier:

Hi everyone,
I'm interested in running SDR# on a raspberry pi, the version 4
supports Windows 10 but apparently it is not the full version of the
OS like on a desktop. I'm not sure if posting links is OK, but the
first google results mention the status of Windows 10 on RPI.
Anyone have experience using SDR# on the "IOT Core" version of Windows
10 ? If not, do you think there would be any issues ?
Links:
------
[1] https://groups.io/g/airspy/message/33800
[2] https://groups.io/mt/70996834/1718253
[3] https://groups.io/g/airspy/post
[4] https://groups.io/mk?hashtag=raspberrypi&subid=7463556
[5] https://groups.io/mk?hashtag=airspydiscovery&subid=7463556
[6] https://groups.io/g/airspy/editsub/1718253
[7] https://groups.io/g/airspy/leave/defanged

Ryan Barbier <ryanbarbierdesousa56@...>

I think you misunderstood what I'm asking, I was talking about running SDR#, not spyserver.

[...]

Doug Lewis

SDR# is a Windows program?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I think you misunderstood what I'm asking, I was talking about running SDR#, not spyserver.

Ryan Barbier <ryanbarbierdesousa56@...>

From what I understand yes it is a windows only program. Some people got it running on Linux but it doesn't look easy or stable.

Doug Lewis

I found the ported version unusable on Linux but some may have better luck than me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10