Topics

Very Basic UI Tweak

Terry Gaff

Prog,
I'm wondering if you would consider reducing the height of the BandPlan colour bar as it appears on the spectrum display ? Perhaps to about 75% it's current height ?
A very small request and no biggie if it doesn't happen.
Terry

prog

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 08:44 PM, Terry Gaff wrote:
Prog,
I'm wondering if you would consider reducing the height of the BandPlan colour bar as it appears on the spectrum display ? Perhaps to about 75% it's current height ?
A very small request and no biggie if it doesn't happen.
Terry
Like this? Next update.

Terry Gaff

Hi Prog,
Many thanks for your prompt reply.... This is what I was requesting.....
Reduce the height of the colour bar, placed there by the 'Band Plan' plugin.

prog

I was going to change that part entirely. Instead of wide rectangles, just thin ones centered vertically around the text.

Terry Gaff

I think it's great just the way it is, especially the ability to choose colour and opacity... and the fact that the colour bar spans the full band as specified in the xml file. It's just a little too high... hence my original request and photoshop jpg to illustrate. Please don't change it's basic design :)

Curt Faulk

I agree with this suggestion, I think it would be a good enhancement just as described.

John Dusek

I also agree, I like the bar, just less intrusive on the overall display

I agree with this suggestion, I think it would be a good enhancement just as described.