Topics

Specified decimation ratio / sample rate of SDR# #sdrsharp #software #plugins

MGSTL

Hi, guys.

I am developing some SDR# plugins for digital demodulation.
My digital signal process requires appropriate sample rate such as 44.1kHz or 48kHz.
I have found that decimation ratio depends on dongle's SPS and minOutputSampleRate on SDRSharp.exe.Config.
But the problem is I don't know how to set custom decimation ratio.
Do i need develop resampler? Or do you have any solutions?

prog

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 12:41 PM, MGSTL wrote:
Do i need develop resampler? Or do you have any solutions?
You already have a good Resampler class within the framework. It is under the namespace SDRSharp.Radio.