Topics

SNR Logger - Who Is The Author? #sdrsharp #plugin #plugins #app

steve.betza@...

Folks -

Does anyone know the author of the SNR Logger plugin for SDR#?  I would like to partner with them on an enhancement.  Any leads or referrals would be greatly appreciated.  Sincere Thanks!

Steve
KK2CW

Paul Cianciolo

Steve,

I was unaware of this plugin. Thanks for pointing it out.

I downloaded the community plugin and found it…

Do you know where the data goes, the file name?

Sorry for the questions I realize you were looking for answers.

PaulC

W1VLF

Check out my  Youtube Channel W1VLF

Does anyone know the author of the SNR Logger plugin for SDR#?  I would like to partner with them on an enhancement.  Any leads or referrals would be greatly appreciated.  Sincere Thanks!

Steve
KK2CW

michaeld

It saves it to the same directory the .dll file is installed, in my case my SDR sharp directory.

SDRSharp_20200630_123758Z_SNR

Directory - Date - Time - _SNR.csv

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:56 AM Paul Cianciolo <paulc@...> wrote:

Steve,

I was unaware of this plugin. Thanks for pointing it out.

I downloaded the community plugin and found it…

Do you know where the data goes, the file name?

Sorry for the questions I realize you were looking for answers.

PaulC

W1VLF

Check out my  Youtube Channel W1VLF

Does anyone know the author of the SNR Logger plugin for SDR#?  I would like to partner with them on an enhancement.  Any leads or referrals would be greatly appreciated.  Sincere Thanks!

Steve
KK2CW

Edward MacDonald

I don't know who made the logger plugin, but I am releasing a plugin in the next week or so that will provide a scrolling graph set for SNR, IF power, RF power and some more. There are other features as well. If you need help I would offer mine