Topics

SDR# Update: Added new Telerik Map component to the SpyServer client #announcements

prog

So, I got rid of the web map and replaced it with the wonderful RadMap component from Telerik.
For the moment, the features are very basic: Map with Pins over it. Hover a pin to view the server info. Click to connect.
Also added the mousewheel support for all the Telerik track bars. This should make many people happy.

Download: https://airspy.com/download

Or re-run the installer if you are using the community package.

BryonB

This map looks nice prog! 👍

--
--Bryon, NF6M

Curt Faulk

An excellent order of magnitude improvement, Prog.  I love the new map and have already told a couple of people about it so they upgrade right away.

I'll take this for now, in lieu of that shiny new HF+ Schrödinger receiver we've been promised. :-)

G Davidson

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 09:24 PM, prog wrote:
Also added the mousewheel support for all the Telerik track bars. This should make many people happy.
This does indeed make me happy - thank you so much for adding mousewheel support!

--
Graeme