Topics

SDR# Split Operation

Pp

Hi everyone,

I´m checking SDR# with Yaesu FTDX-5000MP as a Panadapter. It works fine but I have a doubt. I don´t know how to set up in order to work in split operation.

I use a micro KEYER II from microHAM. One port is connected to the Yaesu FTDX-5000MP working with Logger32 and the another one is connected to SDR# with Omnirig.

I´d appreciate any suggestions.

73! Pp

prog

It should be possible with the CalcoCAT plugin.

Pp

Thank you for the answer.

Pp

En lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2019 18:13:56 CET, prog <info@...> escribió:

It should be possible with the CalcoCAT plugin.

Tag Loomis (Tag)

I think you want the omnirig sync plugin.