Topics

SDR# only opens as Administrator

Chickin_Little

Hello,
I hope this hasn't been covered here yet, as I haven't found the topic posted before.

I have installed the community package with plugins, but I can only run the program as an administrator or I get errors and am forced to shut down. Any idea why?

David J Taylor

Hello,
I hope this hasn't been covered here yet, as I haven't found the topic posted before.

I have installed the community package with plugins, but I can only run the program as an administrator or I get errors and am forced to shut down. Any idea why?

SDR# doesn't need to be run ad Admin. Did you install to a directory /outside/ one of the protected ones (Program Files) etc.? Here's what I recommend:

http://planeplotter.pbworks.com/w/page/17117311/Using%20Plane%20Plotter%20on%20Windows-7%20and%20Vista

David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...