Topics

SDR# and Multipsk #airspydiscovery

mijoherzog@...

Hello!
Has anyone connected SDR# with Multipsk?
I am thankful for every help.
73 Michael

Steve Sykes

Not to Multipsk but to FLdigi. They would be the same, you need to install a Virtual Audio Cable.  Then direct the output of SDR# to the VAC input and the VAC output to Multpsk.

73
Steve KD2OM

mijoherzog@...

I can work using a virtual audio cable! But is it possible to control the hf+ discovery directly?
Many thanks!

EB4APL

I do it routinely. Instead of an external program I use the Windows Stereo Mixer to route the SDR# audio output to Multipsk audio input. Nothing special.

A thing that I need to review sometimes is that in the Stereo Mixer Properties/Levels, the audio is not muted, because for some reason many programs that I use with the Stereo Mixer as the audio input mutes it.

73 de Ignacio EB4APL

El 27/10/2019 a las 16:21, Steve Sykes escribió:
Not to Multipsk but to FLdigi. They would be the same, you need to install a Virtual Audio Cable.  Then direct the output of SDR# to the VAC input and the VAC output to Multpsk.
73
Steve KD2OM

Steve Sykes

Yes, add CalicoCat. You put the extension into the SDR# directory and add a line to the plugin file. Use the Kenwood 2000 control in FLdigi or MultiPSK

73 Steve KD2OM