SDR_ Accessibility Plugin

alexandru

 Hi all,

   I'm looking for SDR_ Accessibility Plugin V.3.0 if have it someone please, for my project

MNY TNX in advance and my best regards,!

                                  73 de  yo2ldk

iu1mrd@...

Hi Alex, I should have the dll somewhere... I could send it to your eMail. That shown on qrz.com is still in use?

@the "owner" Eddie: do you have some objections?

By the way: any chance to have that plugin working on last sdr# version? (particulary I miss that "mode" bar beside the frequency display)

73 de gio' - IU1MRD

alexandru

 Ciao Giovanni,

 yes, mail is correct there; and many thank's for your nice help !

on the last versions of the sdr# is cannot possible with v3.0 because sharp is made now into the new software platform,, and need to be rewritten

 I check my mail  :)

all the best and 73 !

Edward MacDonald

I appoligize. I have been dealing with some health problems since last fall. As a result I have accomplished very little. However as I am writing this I am installing Visual Studio and restoring my development tolls and projects back on my new computer.

This is my official comeback.

Yes, all the plugins I made previously that are still relevant to the new version of SDR# are in process of complete redesign in the new framework.

Old versions will be archived and available for download on my  new website which will be up and running in a few weeks.

I will keep you all updated. I appoligize for the long long absence.

On Sun., Apr. 24, 2022, 11:59 a.m. alexandru via groups.io, <yo2ldk=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

 Ciao Giovanni,

 yes, mail is correct there; and many thank's for your nice help !

on the last versions of the sdr# is cannot possible with v3.0 because sharp is made now into the new software platform,, and need to be rewritten

 I check my mail  :)

all the best and 73 !

alexandru

 Hello Edward,

   That's is two good news,

 the first is that you feel much better, and the second is that this project with plugins will continue !

I need it because I'm building a Go Box and there will be some encoders on the panel with which I can control SDR #, respectively zoom +/-, volume, frequency up down and a fine adjustment (smaller steps) of the frequency if possible ( or at least the possibility of changing steps), switching bands and working modes.

   Edward, I wish you a speedy and complete recovery, strength of work, which is much appreciated by many radio amateurs and enthusiasts of RF receptions.

   my best regards & 73,

                                         de alexander - yo2ldk

alexandru

Edited

@ iu1mrd

      Gio, I received your mail, but without any link from google drive

there my ID is    xandu05....

                                                      73 de yo2ldk

Dewey

You"ve taken GREAT care of us as a community... THANK YOU.  However with thar said, take care of youself FIRST!

Dewey

@Edward, it's great to heard that you are back and in good health. Take your time and take care of you and family... they need you!!!

@Alexandru: I'll try to do the "share" again... otherwise tell me what can I do.