Topics

Running Multiple Remotely #airspyhfplus

w6pc@...

Any ideas on running a group of 10 units, AirSpy HF+'s at a remote location, connected in internet, and being able to listen to them & control them individually at the control point?  10 Computers?

Any ideas appreciated....looked over the site for related posts, not much......

Thanks,

Mark

prog

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 07:31 PM, <w6pc@...> wrote:
Any ideas on running a group of 10 units, AirSpy HF+'s at a remote location, connected in internet, and being able to listen to them & control them individually at the control point?  10 Computers?

Any ideas appreciated....looked over the site for related posts, not much......

Thanks,

Mark
You can use the SpyServer. Check the download page: https://airspy.com/download

Kriss Kliegle

Not sure how much bandwidth Spyserver needs to operate a single Airspy+, but SDRConsole requires 13,500kbps using compression, 25,500kbps without to push only 750kHZ of bandwidth (Airspy is 768kHz max). I run numerous SDR servers under Simon's (G4ELI) SDRConsole V3. Limiting factor is the USB Bus in the computer. I typically run two or three SDR RXR's per laptop without issues.
Ten Airspy's operating at the same time would consume quite a lot of bandwidth.

SDRConsole:
https://www.sdr-radio.com/

73 Kriss KA1GJU

w6pc@...