Topics

Recording entire bandwidth as IQ

Amr Bekhit

Hello all,

I'm trying to capture IQ data from a remote SDR on the Spy Server. In
the Recording tab I'm selecting the Baseband option, but the recording
only seems to save the IQ data for the selected modulation (e.g. if
AM, then 10kHz bandwidth) rather than the entire received bandwidth
(660kHz in this case). Is it possible to record the entire bandwidth
as IQ data in SDR#? I'm using v1.0.0.1732.

Thanks,

Amr

prog

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 04:31 PM, Amr Bekhit wrote:
I'm trying to capture IQ data from a remote SDR on the Spy Server. In
the Recording tab I'm selecting the Baseband option, but the recording
only seems to save the IQ data for the selected modulation (e.g. if
AM, then 10kHz bandwidth) rather than the entire received bandwidth
(660kHz in this case). Is it possible to record the entire bandwidth
as IQ data in SDR#? I'm using v1.0.0.1732.
If the server allows you to stream the entire bandwidth, check the "Full IQ" box.
If not, you can only get the IF bandwidth.